1. Students from St. John's University, Fordham University, and Columbia University, as part of the 40 Days for Life Campaign, prayed one Saturday outside a Planned Parenthood facility where many women frequent for abortions.
2. Many new pro-life groups were begun. These include Stony Brook University, SUNY Genesco, Roberts Wesleyan College, Hamilton College, Farmingdale University, Hofstra College, Nassau Community College, and Suffolk Community College!
3. Training sessions were held to provide students with skills to defend life confidently and always in a loving, compassionate way. These schools include: Our Lady of Lourdes High School, University at Buffalo, Canisius College, Stony Brook University, Cardinal Spellman High School, SUNY Genesco, St. Vladimir's Seminary, and The Montfort Academy.
4. St. John's University hosted the 2015 Northeast Leadership Summit in the Fall with over 40 students in attendance!
5. So much credit for helping to educate students and spread the "good word" goes to Keri Landeche for her support, help and encouragement in helping students to know the truth and to ensure a future for a pro-life generation.
"Merry Christmas," Keri Landeche, Northeast Regional Coordinator Students for Life of America, 504-756-6356, firstname.lastname@example.org. December 5, 2015.